Monday, May 23, 2011

Why I'm glad the Wonder Woman pilot failed to be picked up by any network


Fighting crime in hot pants is silly at best. Fighting crime in a bikini bottom? Sounds like a recipe for a terrible wedgie and some uncomfortable chafing to me. Plus the editors would need to make sure all the red bumps from biking waxing were taken out. Unless that's a strategy of hers. "I will distract you with my rashy crotch, and then take you down. Hahahaha!" Plus, like the whole nipple slippage issue that would be going on with the bustier, she would have to be worrying about a little lip slippage going on as well.

Although I will give the actress credit, she doesn't look super skinny. She's still thin, but looks healthy, like she is actually an active person and could take a few hits without shattering into a million pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment